"I have gathered a posie of other men’s flowers, and nothing but the thread that binds them is mine own." --John Bartlett

Monday, May 2, 2011

"Ah--memory impairment. The free prize at the bottom of every vodka bottle." --Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory

I've been battling a very stubborn upper respiratory infection for the past few weeks, and this has provided me with a nice little addiction to NyQuil. Actually, I'm stuck on Atvian, which is the sleep medicine they put IN NyQuil. I still have a terrible cough, which is how I justify my use of it, but I really don't need it. However, I figure that finals time isn't the best opportunity for me to try and break an addiction, so I'm not worrying about it until Thursday when my summer officially starts. However, I personally believe that Atvian is nothing more than really strong alcohol, because I sleep like a baby, but in the morning I feel rather hung over for a good portion of the morning. In the most recent episode of Big Bang, Sheldon makes this comment, and I feel as though this applies to me very strongly this morning. =]