"I have gathered a posie of other men’s flowers, and nothing but the thread that binds them is mine own." --John Bartlett

Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married!" --the Dixie Cups

Don't worry--I'm not the one getting married. Not yet, anyway. I'm going to the wedding of a good friend of mine today. I'm so excited--it's basically the social event of the summer for me, if just because it's the first wedding I've been to where some of my closest friends are on the guest list. Basically, the only people I'm gonna know there are 5 or 6 of my best friends in the whole world, and I view that as a major win. No awkward dinner table moments, or any other things people hate when they go to a wedding without a date. I'm not worried about that--I have 4 dates today. =] Plus my best friend and roommate. Such a win.