"I have gathered a posie of other men’s flowers, and nothing but the thread that binds them is mine own." --John Bartlett

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"If you ask us, it's no coincidence that 'morning' and 'mourning' are only one letter apart. Okay sure, there are a few good things about mornings (we're looking at you, pancakes). Otherwise, forget it. Not only does a 15 minute snooze pass in what feels like a blink, but let's be honest, the sound of birds chirping is a bit overrated. So to help give your morning some nutrition, we've added [a whole bunch of vitamins and such]. We think it'll brighten your day. But don't worry, not rip-open-your-curtains-with-no-warning kind of brighter." --off the Vitamin Water bottle.

I'm a big fan of vitamin water, but I don't habitually drink it because it's expensive. Well, in honor of me having a crazy Tuesday schedule, I've invested in enough that I can have one on Tuesdays, just to help me through. This quote was from the side of today's bottle. Normally, I enjoy mornings, but on Tuesdays I don't, because mornings mean a really early start to a long day: class from 8:30am to 9:40pm (with one two hour break in the afternoon and forty minutes for dinner). So, thank you, Vitamin Water, for getting me through Tuesdays.