"I have gathered a posie of other men’s flowers, and nothing but the thread that binds them is mine own." --John Bartlett

Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Once again, Mandie is the savior....of my phone." *disappointed look from me* "Well, not of the WORLD! You aren't Jesus!" --Marty

Sometimes all it takes is for someone with the right kind of phone (and thus, charger) to be in the room to warrant a 'you just saved my day' comment. Besides the bonus that I get free texting with anyone who has verizon, another upside is that most verizon phones have the same charger. This past Saturday I saved the day for Marty's phone by loaning him my charger (which, though we don't have the same phone, works because they are both verizon). I am usually one that slightly over exaggerates for effect--Marty, however, can be brutally honest; thus, in this case, destroying my god-complex. Which was probably good for me.