"I have gathered a posie of other men’s flowers, and nothing but the thread that binds them is mine own." --John Bartlett

Friday, December 17, 2010

"Whatever you would do, begin it. Boldness has courage, genius, and magic in it." --Goethe

Well, here it is, ladies and gents! Many of you have encouraged me to start a blog with my facebook-famous 'Quote of the Day' for quite some time. You have prevailed, I have caved, and here it is! It is my hope that in this blog you will find a little sunshine, a little inspiration, a little laugh, or all three. I will do my best to vary the contents of the quotes so that there is good variety and 'something for everyone'. As it is on facebook, the quote sources will include movies, books, songs, and of course, my hilarious friends. A freedom that I will have on this blog is that I can provide back stories to the quotes if need be (this will usually be the case when it's a situational quote). The quotes will, as always, reflect something of my life that day: whether it be something that happened, something that inspired me, or something that reflects my inner state of being. So as much as it is enjoyable to read, it will at the same time be something of an autobiography. 

Enjoy--I know I will. =]