"I have gathered a posie of other men’s flowers, and nothing but the thread that binds them is mine own." --John Bartlett

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"WAIT--back up. There was a whale tied to the underside of a helicopter, and another helicopter came up and harpooned it--IN THE AIR?! And you act like that's normal?!" --Kayla

"This is my first pair of glasses! Proof that my parents hate me!" --Kalio
"What, are you going around the world in 80 days? Elton John callled--he wants his glasses back. Ozzy Osbourne and you would make great friends. I believe your spectacles will help you solve that case, Dr. Watson." --Kayla

"Babcock second floor--you're responsible for bringing vegetables." --Jim
*whips her head to look at me* "That'll be easy--you already HAVE farmville." --Kayla

This is the first Special Edition of QOTD--I've decided that whenever something monumental happens (world event anniversaries, someone's birthday who constantly provides me with quotes, etc), I'm going to put out a 'special edition' honoring that. Today's first Special Edition is brought to you by the fact that I'm moving back to school today, where quotes like these are just a normal part of every day. I'm so excited to get back to these girls. =]